Lettings Inventory Clerk
About the company:
The company commenced trading in 2014. Their track record of success shows that they sell more properties than any other single office estate agent in the Nottingham area. In 2016 they were recognised as the ‘Best Independent Property Agent' in the Real Estate and Property Awards run by Build Magazine. They have a prominent high street office dedicated to residential sales, commercial sales, lettings and property management and have an experienced team with an ongoing commitment to delivering the finest range of estate agency and property services to clients and customers.
About the successful candidate:
- You need to be experienced, self-motivated, well presented, computer literate and have a Driving licence.
- You need a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills, both verbal & written, be happy to work autonomously & travel around the Nottingham area.
- You need to be professional, presentable & punctual
About the role:
Your duties will include:
- Inspecting & reporting on residential properties across the city
- Meeting & communicating effectively with landlords & tenants
- Producing Inventory reports for Check Ins, Check Outs & Mid Term Inspections on our templates & software
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning team.
Apply for Lettings Inventory Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly