Are you innovative with a creative way of thinking?
Our valued client are well regarded in their industry and due to expansion, have a superb opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team and play an important role in the ongoing success of a renowned brand.
As Direct Marketing is a very effective and powerful way to share information, you will be required but not limited
- To develop and maintain the website, social media and other portals.
- Ensure all contents and brand profile is optimised at all times.
- To design and copywrite for printed martketing materials
- Organise and host events
- Design and send mailings and e-shots
- Website development
- To manage and develop contact databases
- To always keep uptodate with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- To market research
Your expertise in managing schedules, budgets and project plans along with relevant marketing experience will be necessary for this role.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with at least one years experience. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a knowledge of MS Adobe Illustrator and full MS Suite.
Hours of work - 08:30am to 17:30pm
Salary up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Holiday entitlement is 24 days plus bank holidays
Benefits will include free car parking, pension, bonus scheme and childcare vouchers
To discuss this role further and your experience in more detail, please call Susan on 01922 633831.
For this exciting opportunity please upload your CV now! Any suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly