ACA / ACCA Internal Auditor - London- Part Qualified/ Finalist
This role will be based in our client's offices in Central London. This is a Professional Consulting firm and will be working for the Internal Audit manager, and be part of a small team. You will manage and conduct internal audit assessments related to the business, as well as assist in the execution of internal control assessments.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- The primary duties of the Internal Auditor will include, but is not limited to:Conducting risk assessments in areas of assigned audit responsibility
- Preparing audit programs and test procedures that satisfy audit objectives
- Executing Internal audit work and producing excellent reports.
- Reviewing audit work papers, documenting control deficiencies or inefficiencies and managing the completion of audits within given timeframes and budgets
- Conducting exit meetings with senior management and other stakeholders to agree on audit results and to obtain appropriate responses to internal control deficiencies
- Preparing written audit reports and clearing those reports with stakeholders
- Keeping the Partner informed via weekly meetings.
- Assisting in the development of junior team member.
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned
- Contributing to developing a culture of risk awareness
- Actively monitor proposed, adopted and amended rules, regulations as well as internal policies and procedures as a basis to provide value-added advice to management and apply a risk-based approach to activities
You must be a Part Qualified accountant (however outstanding late studier/ Qualified by Experience ), with commercial experience, a self-starter, and able to interact with high level stakeholders.
Ideally an experienced Report Writer, having experience from either internal or external audit in practice.