Senior Social Worker Locum - Youth Offending Service (YOS) - Dudley, W
Senior Social Worker Locum - Youth Offending Service (YOS) - Dudley, West Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are working in connection with a Local Authority in Dudley to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for the Youth Offending Service for a minimum of 12 weeks and then on a rolling basis thereafter. This is a great opportunity to further develop your experience and work within a supportive and dedicated team.
- The role involves holding a full caseload of high risk statutory Court orders including Youth rehabilitation orders with requirements and DTO cases.
- The potholder will be required to visit Courts within the Black Country for both youth and crown court matters and secure estate facilities across the midlands region.
- A good understanding of legislation relating to criminal youth proceedings, national standards and risk management practice and procedures is essential as is the preparation of pre sentence reports.
- Experience of Asset plus assessments planning and Child view database recording (or similar) is essential.
- It is essential that you have a relevant qualification and relevant post qualification experience.
- You will have previous experience of working in a multi disciplinary setting, chairing meetings and maintaining up to date accurate records.
Pay rate GBP29.93 per hour limited
Mile and expenses reimbursed
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency