Registered Manager - Residential - Birmingham
Hampton's are currently recruiting for a permanent Residential Children's Home Manager to work for a private care company in the West Midlands area. The home is based in Birmingham and is a 7 bedded service for children with learning disabilities and autism.
Our Client has spent more than a decade providing outstanding levels of care, helping children and young people with a range of complex needs with the focus of developing the hidden potential in all children.
The Home Manager will take responsibility and accountability for the residential environment, its people, service users and the quality of its care provision.
- Contribute to the strategic and business planning of the service, its development, policies, procedures and implementation of quality assurance systems.
- Ensuring that care plans of all children/young people are applied and appropriately reviewed and delivered.
- Ensuring that the healthcare, educational and welfare needs of the child/young persons are consistently being met.
- Implement and evaluate specific programmes which provide a positive framework for the effective management of individual / group behaviours
- To be aware of and regularly check the log of all accidents, incidents of physical intervention and sanctions applied to the children/young people and to challenge inappropriate practice if and when it arises.
- To support staff who supervise residents with behavioural needs in line with the Safe and Positive Behaviour Management strategy.
- To lead on case reviews where necessary and to provide support and assistance when difficulties arise to less experienced members of staff.
- To suitably establish, sustain and positively engage with families of service users when in a professional capacity and it is appropriate to do so, but equally have the capacity to disengage accordingly.
- up to GBP36,000 - negotiable based on experience
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to - or call James Moran on
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults services UK wide