- Flexible Hours
Test Manager. Leicester, East Midlands. GBP50,000 - GBP60,000 + Amazing Bens
One of the UK's most recognised brands are looking to recruit a Test Manager into the East Midlands based site. You will manage a team of 40 Tester via a number of Test Team Leaders. This is both an operational and Hands of Testing role doing mainly manual testing with some Automation projects.
* Responsible for testing activities across all projects submitted to the area.
* The role includes; test management / coordination, test design, test strategy and test execution.
* Manage standard weekly deployments / tests.
* Develop test sign-off procedures, ensuring the quality of testing remains high.
* Manage the scoring and feedback of initiative submitted to the team for testing.
* Manage the main project and resource planners for the team.
* Set up and maintain operational KPI's to help manage projects, BAU function and team performance.
* Completion of weekly status summary covering initiatives, resource and risks.
* Project management (short term focus, with detailed planning for month ahead).
* Champion high scores across the test criteria assessment on all projects.
* Ensure robust sign-off procedures exist within the Team.
* Ensure all risks are raised, mitigated and managed (including escalation where appropriate).
* Ensure relevant governance and controls are in place and being monitored.
* Maintain an up to date operational calendar.
* Management and control of key parameter changes.
* Produce the budget and forecast for the operational part of the team.
* Manage any potential data breaches fed into the team, including initial incident investigation.
* Support the resolution of any systems / FCA / PCI Priority 1's.
* Manage direct reports.
* Complete salary reviews and performance reviews.
* Identify training needs and development opportunities for direct reports and wider team.
* Sign-off of operational training / development material.
* Shape and champion the department culture and company values.
* Knowledge of working in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines.
* Knowledge of both manual and automated testing / practices is highly advantageous.
* Knowledge of Agile methodology (scrums, user stories, burn-down metrics etc.).
* Knowledge of working in a regulated environment (FCA experience high advantageous).
* A good communicator with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
* Platforms: Windows, iOS, Mainframe.
* Databases: SQL Server, Access.
* Other: Tealeaf, Thoughtonomy, Excel.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.