GI Group are recruiting for X2 Transport Administrators to work for a well established company based in Meridian Business Park
- Brief and debrief drivers as appropriate before/after each journey to ensure all paper work is returned in full and returns/discrepancies are fully recorded.
- Being responsible for any and all transport related paperwork.
- Ensuring that all drivers route paper work, collection paperwork is received.
- Ensuring all vehicle Tacho and drivers cards are downloaded in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Ensuring that equipment and pallets are collected/delivered.
- Dealing with all drivers time sheets (including agency drivers) to ensure prompt payment.
- Printing run sheets/maps for all drivers.
- Tracking/monitoring vehicles on the road.
- Answering the calls from drivers, customers and solving their problems.
- Preparing reports, sending/receiving e-mails.
- Proactively dealing with other departments as Planning, Customer Service etc. to solve any queries or problem that may arise during shift.
Hours of work;
4 on 4 off shift pattern
Night shift 6pm-6am
Night shift GBP11.00
Experience is essential and a background in transport would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please email CV to lauren.o' or call Gi Group on