HVAC service engineer
Commercial gas is essential, F-gas highly desirable but training will be provided to the successful candidate if required. Electrical qualifications will also count positively towards your application.
- We pay from when you leave home until you return home
- We pay time and a half before 7.30am and after 4pm, all day saturday and double time Sundays and Bank Holidays
- The role will involve travel across the UK and some lodging will be required on occassion
- You will be servicing and repairing commercial heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning equipment, generally in commercial office environments
- All neccessary training will be provided, and support will be available from our current experienced engineers, to make up gaps in your knowledge base, and all of the equipment that we maintain is well covered by manufacturer's technical help desks
The successful applicant will be somebody who can adapt their skill set to suit a wide range mechanical building services plant and infrastructure.