New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven Production Welder, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based in Coventry. They are offering a excellent salary package of £9.93ph, Inc. shift allowance, plus overtime as and when required.
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Production Welder to join their team based in Coventry.
Responsibilities as their Production Welder:
- Ability to read, understand and interpret the engineering drawings
- Accurately record all job bookings
- Complete operations within allocated time
- Improve processes
- Visual inspection of components to ensure that it meet the requirements
- Undertake first off inspections where required
- Undertake welder coding test as and if required
- Ensure compliance to Health and safety standards as directed by the Company
- Any other duties that may fit into the remit of this role as and when required
- This is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed at any time to reflect current or changing practices
Skills and Experience Required to become their Production Welder:
- Self-motivated and focused
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Able to work to deadlines efficiently and accurately
- Able to follow instructions carefully and precisely
- Ability to carry out basic Maths including additions, subtractions, multiplications and division
- Good understanding of English
Production Welder Working Hours: Mon to Fri 6.00am - 2.00pm and 2.00pm - 10.00pm
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) with the potential to increase to 31 days.
- Free car parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of Production Welder then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Production Welder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly