Supervising Social Worker
Supervising Social Worker - Birmingham
A salary of up to GBP34,000 + terrific benefits
An "Outstanding" rated and regionally based large Independent Fostering Agency require a Supervising Social Worker to join their dynamic and expanding fostering team where there is a great scope for career progression.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation and possess and infectious personality. This is a great opportunity in a new building and new facilities.
- An enthusiastic social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP34,000 per annum
- Mileage paid at 0.35 ppm
- Competitive annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme (Opt in or Opt out)
- Training and development opportunities
- On-site parking
- Sick pay and holiday
- Brand new offices
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising Foster Carers
- Completing Form F Assessments
- Monitoring and complying with Safeguarding aspects
- Training Foster Carers
- Taking part in the out-of-hours rota
- Experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details.