Team Manager - Fostering - Midlands
Hampton's Resourcing are working exclusively with an outstanding national IFA who are looking for a Team Manager to help lead their relatively new team in the Midlands.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Quality Assurance, work with Fostering Panels, Service Development and Performance Management and has a keen eye for detail. The job requirement also include the relevant social work qualification, HCPC registration and appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The IFA work hard to achieve positive and sustainable changes in children's lives and support our foster families to a very high standard. The successful applicant has a passion for children and young people, excellent organisational skills, is able to meet deadlines, has excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse situations accurately.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- To lead and supervise a team of social workers, student social workers and administrative staff.
- To manage the QA process of Form F assessments efficiently and effectively.
- To carry a caseload if required and to provide supervision and support to allocated carers.
- Investigate substantial complaints and allegations regarding foster carers in partnership with the complaints officer.
- Responsible for foster carers' annual reviews and ensure that they are presented to panel on time.
- To ensure that all Social Worker's records and reports are up-to-date.
- Be part of the senior management team and report directly to the Director of the company.