Child Protection QSW - Ongoing contract
NonStop's client based in the East Midlands is currently searching for a Child Protection Qualified Social Worker.
This is a locum position, fixed for 3 months then becomes ongoing, Almost like a, "try before you buy" period, where you can test the waters and see whether this will be something that you will enjoy, and stay on a role that you know you will enjoy.
This is a Child Protection Social Worker role, where you will already have experience, and step into the role. You will already know and understand what you have to do, and it will be like clockwork for you. You will not have to stress about unfamiliar circumstances and somewhat expect what will happen.
You must have experience that is recent in a Child Protection team. Your responsibilities include:
- Carrying a manageable caseload of child-care cases
- Caseload management responsibility
- Preparation of assessments, planning and reviewing child protection plans
- Preparation of reports for case conferences, meetings and court
- Attend team meetings as well as training and development.
NonStop can offer you:
- Your own Consultant and point of contact specific to an area in the UK
- CV Review and Cover Letter service as well as advice on the IR35 legislation
- Interview Advice and preparation to help you stand out
- Consultants with knowledge and understanding of the Social Care Industry
- A supportive team who deals with any of your questions
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street gift vouchers. You could make a friend very happy and also have some extra cash for yourself
If you feel as this is the role for you, contact me, Adeola Coker, on the number or email to get in touch and we can start from there!