Community Services Manager
Community Services Manager
Hours: 35 hours per week (supernumerary)
Salary £30,000 - £32,500 per annum depending upon qualifications and experience
We are looking for a dynamic individual to lead our Registered Community Services Home Heroes. The right person will be based at our Registered Office in Halesowen and work across our sites in Northfield, Aston, Sandwell, Dudley and Wolverhampton, leading a team to deliver specialist support as part of our domiciliary care service. The post holder will develop and grow the business by adopting a proactive and strategic approach within performance management targets.
The role will require you to:
- Co-ordinate and follow up all referrals, ensuring assessments are conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure via the assessment process that risk is enabled whilst managed safely for the organisation, staff and service user.
- Ensure that care and support plans are person directed using the Eden approach.
- Ensure reviews are conducted at regular intervals as required by the individual's service package and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the service is fully CQC compliant at all times.
- Ensure the service meets contractual requirements.
- Identify and co-ordinate staff rotas to ensure appropriately skilled and trained staff are deployed efficiently to meet service user needs.
- Manage all employee relations, working collaboratively with Human Resources.
- Identify and secure new business in order to grow the service including tender submissions, funding applications and variety of service users (not limited to Local Authority contracts).
- Establish and maintain an accurate service budget with the support of Head of Operations ensuring any variances are reported in a timely manner.
The successful applicant must be a driver and have use of their own vehicle, must have previous experience in managing a community based domiciliary care service and be confident they can grow the service. Communication and financial awareness skills are critical to this role as well as a detailed understanding of the health and wellbeing agenda.
The successful candidate must possess NVQ / QCF Level 4 or above, and must be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge in supporting people with sensory impairment, mental health, older adults, people with a learning disability and physical disabilities.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter, or telephone 0121 602 6518 for a job description and application form.
New Outlook is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please. We operate a preferred supplier list for agencies so please do not contact us.
Apply for Community Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly