Support Worker, Staffordshire Council,Children And Family Support Team
Our client is looking for a support Worker with 2 years+ UK experience within a Children's team
The responsibilities will include:
• Care Planning and Court Team to supervise contacts between children and their birth families including transportation to and from venues
• Direct work with children and families
• Prepare Care Plans and assist in the assessment of their progress
• Prepare & present reports for case conferences and reviews
• Liaise appropriately with colleagues and other professionals
• Home Visits
• 35 hours per week (flexible by negotiation)
• Immediate Start
• 3 Month Temporary Contract
The successful candidate will need to hold an NVQ3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent, have a current CRB and be a car driver.
If you do not have a minimum of 2 years UK experience relevant to this role, you are not eligible so please do not apply!
Please call the recruitment team where you will speak to one of our dedicated consultants on