Team Manager - Birmingham
A salary of up to GBP50,000 + terrific benefits
An "Outstanding" rated and regionally based large Independent Fostering Agency require a Team Manager to join their dynamic and expanding fostering team where there is a great scope for career progression.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation and possess and infectious personality. This organisation invests heavily in their staff to manage the work and monitor the performance of their team which offers a comprehensive service to foster carers, children and young people.
- An experienced Fostering Manager?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Mileage 0.35 ppm
- Competitive annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
- On-site parking
- Sick Pay and Leave
- Brand new offices
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality Assurance
- Working with Fostering Panels
- Service Development
- Performance Management
- Supervising a team of Social Workers
- Report directly to the director
- Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Children and Families Social Work and especially Fostering
- Significant experience of successfully managing a team of Social Workers
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and hold a case load if required
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details