HCPC Registered Supervising Social Worker
- Full Time
Are you a Supervising Social Worker looking for your next challenge with an Independent Foster Agency? If so, this is the role for you.
My client based in Birmingham is looking for a Supervising Social Worker. They work hard to achieve positive and sustainable changes in children's lives and support our foster families to a very high standard. The successful applicant must have a passion for children and young people, excellent organisational skills, be able to meet deadlines, have excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse situations accurately.
The families on the case load are located across the West Midlands, hence willingness to travel & use of a car is essential.
- Supervision of pool of foster carers and two social workers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
Salary of GBP24k - GBP34K pa, depending on skills and experience
Person specification (knowledge, skills, experience and behaviours required in the role)
- HCPC Registered
- Recognised Social Work qualification
- Experience of at least 2 years working as a Social Worker in the UK. Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Legislation
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience in Fostering, completing of form F Assessments & working with Foster Carers & young people
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be a car driver with a full driving licence
- Excellent written & communication skills
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the UK
Dedicated Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours. Please ensure you submit a covering letter with your application. Applications without this, will not be considered.
*Terms and conditions apply