Our Oldbury based utilities Client is looking for 4 Senior Advisors to join their busy team. The expected duration is a 12mth temporary assignment however there is always potential for progressional opportunities.
Within the role you will play a pivotal part in ensuring that key customers are serviced to the highest standard. You will work alongside a Customer Manager providing support to them by producing reports, answering the telephone and taking customer enquiries. You will be asked to handle end-to-end complex issues within a customer portfolio to tailored requirements. Within the role you will also have the opportunity to be part of project work and to attend Customer meetings.
You will be required to develop and maintain excellent relationships with both Customers and across teams; as such we are looking for people with excellent communication skills with a demonstrable track record of building and maintaining relationships. Ideally you will come from a customer service background where you have dealt with customer enquiries and maintained accurate data. You should be able to work on your own initiative and enjoy taking ownership of work. Additionally, you should have commercial awareness and be able to recognise factors that may affect both the business and customers.
Competencies required for this role:
* Sharing knowledge and expertise
* Analysis and problem solving
* Organisational awareness
* Delivers results
* Market / Customer focus
* To be successful in this role:
* The first point of contact for customer queries
* Understand the customer requirements, but not afraid to ask for help if needed
* Accurately log the query in internal software systems
* Interrogate internal systems to help customers at first point of contact
* Be professional in all communications, email, telephone and face to face
* Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service adhering to best practice at all times
* Liaise with other areas of the business to track and escalate queries and other customer requirements
* Accurately update documentation, both internal and external
* Be able to learn a complex industry and translate into practice
* Contact customers to gain information
This role is subject to a successful SHL assessment and competency based interview.
The expected start date is the 2nd October 2017.
Great opportunity to work for a market leading Company. Free on-site parking, free gym, subsidised canteen. Most importantly, progressional opportunities.
Don't delay, apply today!
Apply for Senior Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly