6 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Group Gear we are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team at our head office based in Halesowen. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum dependant on experience.
At Group Gear we’ve developed a winning formula for business success based on happy and motivated employees delivering outstanding customer service. As we continue to grow as a company we need more talented, bright and ambitious people to join our sales team.
We’re one of the UK’s leading Cabling manufacturers and suppliers, every day our team works with hundreds of customers across the UK and Ireland.
About the Account Manager role
Here at Group Gear we are continuing to expand our successful Sales team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Account Manager to progress their career or move into IT Sales.
The suitable candidate will have a strong sales background and ideally worked within the IT Sector. There are no evenings or weekends, we work Mon-Fri 9.00-17.15 (including 1 hour lunch). We offer an uncapped commission structure subject to passing initial probation period.
Key responsibilities of our Account Manager
- Researching, cold calling new clients and building relationships
- Achieving monthly and annual sales objectives whilst ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction
- Listening & questions skills essential in ensuring all prospective customers are qualified whilst maintaining detailed records allowing the pipeline to be effectively managed
- Showcasing new product developments and services to prospective clients
- Engaging with assigned accounts to maintain key relationships
- Building rapport with clients by understanding their needs and working with them to develop the most appropriate solutions
- Building business pipeline to achieve monthly targets
- Proactively following up opportunities to close deals
What we’re looking for in our Account Manager
- Organised and detail focused - with the ability to demonstrate this when required
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Minimum 3-5years account management experience essential
- The ability to deal with both small & large corporate accounts
- Sales experience in the IT industry preferred but not essential
- Computer literate - good understanding of outlook/diary management
- Interest in existing and upcoming technologies
- Sound commercial awareness
- Good level of social media experience essential - Linkedin/Twitter
- Self-driven & have the appetite to understand & learn new products
- Be a proactive & highly driven individual
If you would like to join our team as our Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly