Head of Practice/Enhanced Bid Developer/Regional Manager, Non Local Au
Head of Practice/Enhanced Bid Developer/Regional Manager - Non Local Authority - Children and Families - South East/West Midlands
Socialwork 2000 are looking for 3 separate candidates for the following roles, Head of Practice, Enhanced Bid Developer and Regional Manager. Set in a non Local Authority Organisation, based in the South East/West Midlands area. Pay rate: out of IR35 scope. Rates discussed on enquiry.
About the roles: Full job descriptions available on enquiry
Head of Practice:
- To ensure high quality provision, with good outcomes, and a positive impact for service users
- To ensure the children's workforce have the right knowledge, skills, support and development
- To fulfil the function of Professional Lead for existing, innovative and future service delivery
- To ensure regulator, inspectorate, and contract (commissioner or grant giver) compliance
- To fulfil the role of operational Safeguarding Lead
- Act as an effective ambassador and advocate with external organisations.
- To provide routine and ad hoc reports to line manager, CEO, Trustees on performance and risks
- Require someone social work qualified with substantial operational / practice management experience, experience at second line manager level, experience in charities
- To provide leadership, management and accountability for up to 8 direct reports who are responsible for a range of community-based children's services within the designated geographical areas. This includes the performance management of procured services to contractual specification and requirements, within organisational systems, policies and strategic direction
- To promote the continuous improvement across all of your portfolio services to ensure the very best outcomes for children, young people and their families.
- To plan, lead and implement change across your portfolio of services in response to internal and external initiators for change
- To manage the delivery of a programme of Children's Services contracts that are compliant with quality safeguarding practice, operating within the relevant Local Safeguarding Children Board policies and procedures
- Professional and management qualification needed and experience and knowledge of children's centres / early help services
Enhanced Bid Developer (Writer):
- To contribute directly to income growth by writing proposals, tenders, applications (budgets)
- To project manage the process of own work, colleagues and virtual task/finish teams
- Follow standard processes for reviewing contract terms, risk assessment, and seeking approval
- To lead on market intelligence, opportunity identification, pipeline of bid work, horizon scanning
- Work with Head of Business Development to develop new services in priority growth areas and support implementation and roll out of successful bids.
- You will need both bid writing and children's services sector (voluntary or statutory experience), as well as experience of successful project management.
- Pay rate: to be discussed on enquiry
- Outside of IR35 scope
- Non Local Authority
- May be able to accommodate flexible working days and working from home
- In-house payroll company
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
Step 1: For everyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: For everyone you have referred, and we place, you will receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work
Step 3: For everyone you have referred, you will receive a third payment of GBP100*, once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email
(*) Payment only if accompanied by an invoice. Terms and Conditions apply