Team Manager - Fostering
An 'outstanding' rated IFA are looking for an experienced, dynamic and highly professional Team Manager to lead their growing team of staff and operations in the Midlands.
Based out of their Birmingham office, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in Quality Assurance, work with Fostering Panels, Service Development and Performance Management and a keen eye for detail.
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Prior management experience within the Fostering Sector
- Excellent knowledge of all fostering legislation, policies and procedures
- A car owner / driver
Over view of role and responsibilities:
- To lead and supervise a team of social workers, student social workers and administrative staff.
- To manage the QA process of Form F assessments efficiently and effectively.
- To carry a caseload if required and to provide supervision and support to allocated carers.
- Investigate substantial complaints and allegations regarding foster carers in partnership with the complaints officer.
- Responsible for foster carers' annual reviews and ensure that they are presented to panel on time.
- To ensure that all Social Worker's records and reports are up-to-date.
- Be part of the senior management team and report directly to the Director of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing IFA in a management role, helping shape the growth and development of the agency
Salary is to GBP50,000, experience dependent
For further information about the role and organisation, please contact Harriet Connolly on / /
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children's social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: with a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.