Licensed Boyswear Apparel Designer 12 month FTC
We have partnered with a market leading licensed apparel supplier to the UK high street, who are currently seeking a boyswear licensed graphic designer on a 12 month FTC to join their team.
Our client is a market leading licensed apparel supplier to the high street, currently seeking a boyswear graphic designer to work on one of their most dynamic and exciting accounts. Working directly with brands and retailers to create innovative, retail focused collections, this business has a real design focus staying close to trend and ensuring licenses are always moved on season after season. Part of one of the largest global fashion businesses in the world, the head office is an extremely professional set up.
Based at Head Office in the Midlands accountability will include the below:
- Designing commercial boys licensed apparel graphics and logos for major accounts at all levels of the UK high street for some of the worlds largest licensees
- Graphics and logos across product categories including t shirts, sweatshirts, knitwear and nightwear
- Conducting trend research, European and international shopping trips, working to these trends to developing innovative and exciting licensed design.
- Adapting handwriting to specific customer briefs and requirements
The successful candidate will must have the below skills and experience:
- You must have a least 2 years' experience within graphic design in apparel for a comparable high street customer base
- Must be an experienced placement/logo graphic designer with menswear experience (allover print design will not be suitable)
- Ability to work within a fast paced customer facing environment
- You will be an excellent team player.
- Must have strong Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills
- An adaptable and innovative licensed graphic design handwriting
This role is not suitable for candidates who have not had experience within apparel graphics
Due to the volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted