Fostering - 'Outstanding' IFA - Less stress, more success
Work for an 'Outstanding' rated Independent Fostering Provider - Less stress, more success
I am currently searching for a Supervising Social Worker to join an 'Outstanding' rated Independent Fostering Provider as they seek to expand and develop operations within the West-midlands.
What it means to practice as a Supervising Social Worker:
As a Supervising Social Worker, you will be responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of Foster Carer's and their placements.
This is an opportunity to build long-standing and meaningful relationships with individuals who are looking to build and possess a strong and loving family unit with some of the most vulnerable children within society.
You will have a direct positive impact on children and families in the long-run; the role is less about putting fires out and more about actually helping develop children and prepare them so they have the best chance of a bright future.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- A low case-holding role (With a capped caseload system in place)
- Excellent and clear-cut career progression
- Competitive salary (Given the market evaluation for 2017)
- Flexible work style that is tailored towards your working style
- Guidance and training throughout the entirety of your career (The IFA is owned and run by Social Worker's who possess a wealth of fostering knowledge and experience)
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to or alternatively you can call Liam Woods on for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.
Know of anyone who fits this depiction? We need them too! Send us their name and contact details (phone-number and email). If your referral gets a role, you receive GBP200 in high-street gift vouchers!
Fostering Qualified Social Worker Supervising Social Worker Competitive Salary Low caseload QSW FOS IFA