Social Worker - Adults' Services - MASH
6 days left
- Full Time
Social Worker - Adults' Services - MASH - East Midlands - GBP28 - 30 per hour
Our client in the East Midlands is looking for an experienced social worker to join their Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker;
- Working within an exciting, cross agency team
- Supportive Management
- Nice Local Authority
- Unique Experience
As a Mash Social Worker, you will be responsible for:
- The assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them
- Maintaining a more complex caseload including safeguarding at work.
- Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, Best Interests Assessor, Decision Support Tool, Continuing Health Care Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty.
- Responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required
- Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
- Promote the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties within their chosen living environment and meet their identified short and long term goals.
- Identify community and other natural support resources, maximising individuals assets using benefits, preventative/universal services and other funding sources.
- Monitor and review ongoing service provision ensuring all parties involved are fully co-ordinated.
- Liaise and negotiate with local providers and support networks to deliver better outcomes.
- Contribute to practice and service development including advising, mentoring and assisting less experienced staff - particularly in relation to tasks that may be undertaken to support the qualified and experienced role.
- Organise and manage your workload independently under the supervision and guidance of the senior practitioner and/or team manager.
- Have regard at all times for the confidential nature of the work and not to discuss or disclose information to unauthorised parties
As a MASH Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Full UK License Holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.