Panel Advisor for Adoption Panel - Outside IR35 - Part time
7 days left
- Part Time
We are working with a well respected West Midlands based local authority who require an experienced part time (18.5 hours a week) panel advisor for the adoption panel, this role outside scope of IR35.
This role is agreed until June 2018 initially but could be extended further.
Applicants should have an excellent knowledge of childcare legislation, regulations, guidance and minimum standards particularly in relation to adoption. They will also need to demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and decision making skills.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can act as panel Advisor - co ordinator and QA materials re panel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality assure papers being prepared for panel to make sure they meet the necessary standards and that all relevant papers are available.
- Act as professional advisor for the Council panels regarding procedures and practices, the impact of any recommendations made by the panel, and all relevant legislation and guidelines.
- To be the main reference point for the Council adoption teams concerning panel policies, procedures, expectations and outcomes.
- Ensure that the panel undertakes reviews of practice and outcomes as required and consistent with regulation and guidance.
- Assist the Senior Management in Adoption in consultation with the panel chairperson, in the appointment, termination and review of members of the adoption panel.
- To be responsible along with the panel chairperson for ensuring that applicants and workers attending panel are treated with respect and all questions / matters raised are appropriate and managed sensitively and that feedback is collated, analysed and fed back to panel and key staff.
All appointments are subject to CRB clearances and HCPC registration.
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Care jobs in the Midlands please contact James Schofield at Badenoch and Clark on or email your CV to
Working with Badenoch & Clark offers:
- * Free DBS and Compliance service
- * Honest & personal service from a sole dedicated consultant
- *Access to a wide selection of both temporary and permanent Social Work vacancies across the UK
- * GBP200 Referral Scheme
- *The choice of PAYE or limited company schemes
- * Excellent market knowledge
- * Advice on CV writing and Interviewing techniques
- * Regular on site visits and meetings from your B&C contact
- Badenoch and Clark is a specialist recruiter of Social Work and related professional jobs, to view a full selection of our current vacancies please visit
- Badenoch and Clark is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit