Numerous West Midlands Social Work Posts Available
In the West Midlands we currently have a vast array of vacancies covering all manner of teams and seniority. The social work vacancies include positions ranging from from Child Protection to Looked After Children roles. Not only do I have a large amount of front line positions but I also have many positions concerning more senior candidates.
One think we focus on here at NonStop that a lot of other agencies don't do is on filling permanent vacancies as well as contract vacancies. With the recent IR35 changes recently being implemented now could be the ideal time to take on a permanent position if you haven't already done so. Many counties in the West Midlands are currently looking for perm positions to be filled meaning there will likely be plenty of opportunities for yourself. The permanent vacancies I am currently working range from the North of the region to various Southern locations.
Permanent positions are currently not lasting long so if you are interested it is important you apply as quickly as possible if you are interested so you don't miss out.
Minimum Requirements for These Posts:
- HCPC Registration.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- 2 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry.
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you).
What we offer at NonStop:
- We work with some of the largest clients available in the market.
- We will provide any qualified social worker who is enquiring a detailed explanation of the IR35 and how it may potentially affect you in the future.
- We have specialists who operate individually in different markets to help benefit all qualified social workers.
- All our staff in the social care division has great knowledge of how the market works and we routinely partake in presentations and studying to ensure our knowledge of social work is up-to-date.
Application deadline - 01/09/2017
If you are not looking right now but know someone who may be interested in these great opportunities please feel free to give me their details at or alternatively email myself (Alex Holland) at and I'll happily help them out.