CNC Turn Mill Operator
CNC Turn Mill Operator, Birmingham, Manufacturing Company
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the CNC Turn Mill Operator will work within a workgroup to produce precision machined components from a variety of metals to include exotic metals such as titanium Inconel and Nimonic. To produce high quality precision parts to customer and quality specified tolerances using best practise modern methods. To contribute to the team and help to develop and maintain best practices.
- The running and setting of 3 and 5 axis CNC Turn - Milling machines (vertical and horizontal)
- Tool setting which includes the setting of tool geometries
- Setting and changing of fixtures, clamping fixtures and clamps as and when required
- Loading and unloading of fixtures using overhead cranes, slings, chains etc.
- Adjustment of offsets
- Capable of producing conforming first offs to drawing and quality specifications
- Achieve specified quality standards
- Conform to specified health and safety standards
- Communicate problems through work group and concern and countermeasure trackers
- Work within the designated workgroup to plan, prioritise and perform work to satisfy customer and company needs
- Assist in developing group goals and objectives
- Maintain housekeeping standards
- Carry out daily TPM activities as required
- Develop and maintain standardised work
- Provide guidance and assistance to other group members
- Identify, share and submit good ideas (best practice) to the work group.
Hours of Work: The shift pattern they are recruiting for are week days and night and weekend day and night positions.
Salary: £Competitive (dependent on experience) + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
Keywords: CNC Machine Operator, Machine Operator, Production Machine Operatives, Precision Engineering, Machinist, Machine Setter, CNC Operator, CNC Programmer, Turning Milling, Manufacturing, Production, Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for CNC Turn Mill Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly