Maintenance Applications Manager
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Title: Applications Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Wates is one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Our vision is to become the most trusted partner in the built environment with an ambition to become a GBP2bn turnover business.
We have an opportunity for an Applications Manager to take accountability for the maintenance, development and support of in-house developed and off the shelf applications across the Wates Living Space Maintenance business.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Lead a team of IT managers, developers and analysts responsible for maintaining, developing and consolidating the WLSM IT applications estate
- Develop and maintain WLSM IT applications architecture, plans and technology roadmaps detailing how the IT applications strategy will be delivered
- Architect teams, processes and systems to deliver strategic plans and effectively manage day to day applications support and user training
- Work effectively with key suppliers in the WLSM space using supplier management best practice to improve the levels of service delivered for both off the shelf and cloud based applications
- Development of staff working within WLSM IT applications teams through regular structured performance management
- Ensure that mobilisations are professionally supported and documentation is in place and regularly reviewed for currency to support the on-boarding of new clients and the migration of renewing clients from LION to Impart Response at renewal time
We are looking for a qualified applications manager experienced in maintaining, developing and supporting integrated ERP based applications environments servicing large hybrid IT estates (1000+ users). You will have a background in managing development teams and a full understanding of the applications development lifecycle & both agile & waterfall based approaches.
To be successful in the role you will have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels as well as a customer centric, proactive and analytical approach to delivery. Solid time management, prioritisation and leadership skill are paramount to the success of this role.
A bit about us:
As a progressive and rewarding business we offer our people the opportunity to grow their careers whilst working together to deliver the promises we make to our customers.
Our company values of integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through our business at every level and are at the heart of everything we do.
The wellbeing and safety of our people is our priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important to us. Wates Group are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognized for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
We value each employee as an individual and offer flexible and competitive packages to support that.
Share on Facebook Share
Share on Twitter Tweet
Share on LinkedIn Share
Send email Mail