5 days left
- Full Time
Birmingham, West Midlands
£7.50 per hour plus shift allowance, overtime and benefits
Our client provides high quality products for the mobile and industrial equipment markets. They are now looking for a number of Production Operatives to join their teams, working morning, afternoon and night shifts.
As a Production Operative in our client's Valve Assembly and Manifold departments, you'll be required to assemble cartridge valves or manifold systems of varying levels of complexity, for which full training will be given.
Our client is looking for flexible and enthusiastic people who can work in a high pressured environment and meet tight deadlines to provide customer delight.
In this diverse role, you will:
- Read and follow technical drawings and instructions to accurately prepare and build products in accordance with company standards
- Meet and maintain quality and cleanliness standards, following 5S practices
- Operate small machinery, such as semi auto lifting equipment and test rigs
- Maintain strong working relationships with colleagues
- Train colleagues in the use of equipment
- Adhere to H&S guidelines at all times
Interested? To be considered, you'll need mechanical, assembly and/or engineering experience. A team player mentality, strong communication skills and a positive, ‘can do' attitude are also key.
An NVQ Level 1 or higher qualification would be beneficial, as would basic IT skills.
Please note, the following shifts are available:
- Morning shift: 5:00 - 13:30, Monday - Thursday and 5:00 - 12:30 on Friday
- Afternoon shift: 13:30 - 21:30, Monday - Thursday and 12:15 - 19:15 on Friday
- Night shift: 21:00 - 5:30, Monday - Thursday
To apply for the role of Production Operative, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Production Operative, Production Technician, Production Assistant, Assembly Technician, Production Assembly Technician, Mechanical Technician, Mechanical Maintenance Technician, Production Engineer, Engineer, Engineering.
Working hours: Morning, afternoon and night shifts available