Retail Store Manager
Retail Store Manager
Superb opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager with strong leadership and management skills, to be part of a reputable, well known fashion brand with stores across the UK.
As the Solihull branch Store Manager, you will work autonomously focused on ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness of the day to day operations of this small branch that has excellent potential for high achievement with the right approach. Whilst ensuring customers receive an exceptional in-store experience, you will manage the service and sales goals by motivating, coaching and developing the store team members for high performance, and take a hands-on approach to service delivery.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to;
- Communicating daily with the team to raise awareness of store goals and priorities
- Planning and organising the staff rota and holidays
- Managing recruitment and inductions
- Conducting regular one to ones with team members, and providing training and support
- Ensuring cashing up is accurately completed and supervising team members
- Managing stock control
- Keeping the appearance of the store to a high standard
- Seeking local opportunities to promote the store and products
What will I need to be considered for this Retail Store Manager vacancy?
- Proven experience working within and a leading team in a retail environment
- Proven experience of people management involving a leading by example approach
- Ability to effectively motivate, train and coach a team
- Proven high achievement of sales and service goals
- Confident communication and customer service skills
- Strong rapport building skills, with a friendly helpful manner
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Superb decision-making skills
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
What will I receive in return?
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000, level dependent on experience.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: Full time hours. Flexibility will be required with working days as part of the store team on a rota covering 7 days per week.
Location: Solihull (Birmingham, West Midlands)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Retail Store Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the recruiting employer. JVP Jobs will be in touch prior to forwarding your CV to the recruiting company who will then complete the shortlisting process.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.