Recruitment CRM Campaign Manager - Birmingham [FTC]
Supporting the configuration and activation of our recruitment marketing platform (CRM) campaigns. The role primarily requires day-to-day administration of the system, and data analysis reporting. Based in Birmingham, working alongside our recruitment employer brand team and recruitment operations team.
The role is a newly created end-to-end role, to maintain the system, and co-ordinate and configure all recruitment marketing campaigns. Working closely with the employer branding team, and recruitment teams to create communications and measure impact.
The role is flexible on grade, as it's dependent on skills and experience.
Recruitment campaign management
- Moving organic network candidates into 'skills lists' and 'skills groups'.
- Setting up and sending out approved campaign emails and newsletters.
- Skills tagging organic talent.
- General housekeeping of the system and supervising others to make sure they are using the platform in the correct way.
- Managing and maintaining a campaign 'flight plan' - to provide visibility to leadership and stakeholders of all active campaigns, previous and upcoming.
- Working closely with employer branding team to set-up, track and analyse marketing campaigns.
- Regular review and cleanse of data in system.
- Maintain and update the configuration of Talent network forms, lists and groups, custom fields (including those that integrated into our Application Tracking System).
- Configuration and management of CRM and Application Tracking System (ATS) source tracking lists.
- Workflows - understand and managing all workflows within the CRM and managing updates/changes.
- Managing error spreadsheets for CRM, including age reporting, tracking of all errors, theming and trending system errors and tracking system updates.
- Fortnightly UAT's of the system and regular system updates.
- Deep understanding of the integration and data points between CRM and ATS and supporting any updates.
- Deep understanding of all the modules and components that make up our CRM system, and support projects to update.
- Training others to use the system, as needed, and training updates are organised and rolled out.
- Automating and configuring campaign communications.
- Maintaining standardised messaging
- Experience of co-ordinating marketing messages and creative asset review/approval process
- Support or drive projects that are part of a CRM project, or impact the CRM.
- Being an SME of the CRM reporting functionality.
- Creating weekly/monthly and adhoc custom reports and dashboards.
- Data analysis of the system, and analysing trends.
- Experience of working with a recruitment CRM (SmashFly), or similar system.
- Experience of operationally supporting a CRM
- Expert in creating and automating reports and macro's.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experience of working with a highly governed brand
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Excellent time management and project management.
- Able to work as a virtual member of the team.
- Student and experienced recruitment teams
- Talent attraction team
- Recruitment operations team
- Internal IT team
- CRM Vendor management
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here