Senior Network Analyst
Senior Network Analyst
Solihull, West Midlands
If you are an IT professional with experience of delivering infrastructure change projects, this is a brilliant opportunity to make your mark with one of the UK's most exciting challenger banks.
Incorporated in 1954, Secure Trust Bank is a well-established provider of quality banking solutions, including a range of lending solutions and savings products. They are now looking for a Senior Network Analyst to join their team.
Secure Trust Bank understand the importance of investing in their employees, which is why each member of their team is given the tools to progress and set out their own career path within the business.
As the Senior Network Analyst, you will help to design, implement, support and maintain Secure Trust Bank's IT infrastructure.
In this key role, you'll act as a third line IT specialist, delivering solutions to complex technical issues, as well as supporting the strategic delivery of IT services for the business.
Specifically, you will:
- Report directly to the Head of IT Architecture & Infrastructure
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure is fit for purpose and performing to maximum capacity
- Design, configure, optimise, monitor and maintain the Group's server, LAN and WAN configurations
- Interpret business requirements to design technical solutions in-line with agreed architectural standards
- Manage stakeholders and provide technical guidance
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of delivering infrastructure change projects within timescales and to budget
- An understanding of project management methodologies, such as PRINCE2
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or CoBit and ISO 27001
- An understanding of VoIP telephony systems
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and above, LANs, WANs, virtualisation, SANs, SQL Server, network design, firewalls and VMware ESX
- An understanding of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, core switching/routing, SSL/IPSec, business continuity and disaster recovery
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
Detail-oriented and proactive, as the Senior Network Analyst, you'll be able to communicate technical data to a non-technical audience. Excellent problem-solving abilities and a great eye for detail are also key.
To apply for the role of Senior Network Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Network Analyst, IT Infrastructure Project Manager, Infrastructure Project Lead, Third Line Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support Engineer, IT.