IT Audit Manager
- Flexible Hours
Compelling opportunity for an experienced IT Audit Manager or Assistant Manager from a client facing or commercial environment to join a leading consultancy and work with a diverse commercial client portfolio:
One of the UK's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services have an urgent requirement for an accomplished IT Audit Manager to manage an enthusiastic team, and lead on delivery of technology risk engagements with a broad variety of clients.
Working as a member of a highly skilled and progressive management team you will develop and manage key client relationships in most sectors; and lead on the delivery of a variety of Technology Risk Assurance related projects and assignments. These can be outsourced or co-sourced assignments, evaluation and testing of application controls, supporting external audits, review of project controls over systems implementation/development, business continuity management reviews, IT Governance reviews, IT Security assignments or producing Third Party risk assurance reports.
You can expect a rewarding career with ample opportunity for further career progression. To be considered for this post you will have:
- IT Audit experience within a UK practice or in a commercial environment
- Professionally qualified or working towards CISA / QiCA / or equivalent
- First class communication skills with the ability to influence effectively
- Effective leadership and mentoring skills and experience
- Able to develop strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience of project management, budget management and planning
- Able to identify opportunities for business development and revenue generation
- Able to work proactively and autonomously
Please note this role will involve travelling to client sites around the Midlands and occasionally further afield. Own vehicle and a full UK driving license essential.