Contact Centre Operator - Part Time
We help our clients with extra Customer Service capacity by taking inbound calls, emails or texts and actioning them in line with our client's requirements, and we do this on a 24\7 basis.
Full training will be provided, and 'Returners' welcomed.
There are several positions available on the following shifts:
- Mornings 7.30am - 1pm 5 days some days 0630-1230
- Afternoons 1pm - 7 pm 5 days
- Sunday Morning 7.30am to 1pm
- Sunday Afternoon 1pm to 7pm
- Alternate Saturdays 1 - 10.30pm
Contact Centre Operative Main Duties:
- Answer and Action a wide variety of calls for different clients in many diverse fields such as callout work, order taking and logging of confidential details
- Work with existing teams in a very pleasant environment which operates on a 24/7 basis
- Build a rapport with our clients' callers and action the calls as prompted on screen
- Deal with resulting outbound calls on client's behalf - we call out to Engineers, Solicitors and other professionals as required
- Provide excellent customer service for all those using our Bureau Services
Contact Centre Operative Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Great communication skills and telephone manner
- Previous experience in a busy customer service environment preferred
- Possess a positive attitude and a desire to help the customer
- First class computer skills including typing skills
- Minimum of GCSE grade C in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- We are looking for friendly, well-spoken and happy people with a sense of humour!
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Closing Date: 19 September 2017