CRA or SCRA - North East England - Oncology
ProClinical is newly seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate or Senior Clinical Research Associate for a uk based, global CRO. The CRO will be working in the drug developement team and will focus on the early developement of new treatments. This is a permanent position based in the North East of England.
- Work on Cancer Research UK early phase (Phase I&II) clinical trials with investigators who are key opinion leaders in oncology, monitoring at hospitals located across the country;
- Ensure compliance with Cancer Research UK standard operating procedures and policies, ICH-GCP, European Union Directives, UK legislations and other regulatory requirements;
- Develop strong relationships with investigators and site personnel to ensure that Cancer Research UK clinical trials are run effectively, efficiently and comply to standards;
- Be a subject matter expert, a role model and mentor to more junior colleagues and to lead on process improvements and training;
- Join the world's largest charity dedicated to beating cancer through research
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience in the clinical trials environment, including independent monitoring;
- Working knowledge of ICH/GCP, EU legislations and clinical trial methodology and of monitoring both electronic data capture studies and paper studies;
- Experience in monitoring early phase trials, monitoring in the oncology therapeutic area would be advantageous;
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to motivate others - essential to establishing good working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation and externally to ensure patient recruitment targets and study specific timelines are met;
- Biological Sciences degree or equivalent nursing qualification/experience
- Excellent attention to detail in order to monitor early phase (Phase I&II) clinical trials to the highest standard.
- Home based Position
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Pontus Larsson Z on or upload your CV on our website - .
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.