Our Space (Staffs) Ltd
£25 000 per annum for 37.5 hours per week.
Our Space (Staffs) Ltd is seeking an experienced Service Manager with a proven management background to lead our rapidly developing service which provides unique social opportunities for children and adults with disabilities and their families.
The role will see the successful candidate taking responsibility for managing current provision and taking an active and lead role in the development of new services, based at our specialist premises in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
The successful candidate will:
- Know how to lead a team in the delivery of services
- Be able to work closely with Trustees, member families and professionals
- Be able to lead on initiatives that will engage many more people with the services our charity can offer
- Have extensive experience working with children and adults with disabilities and their families
- Have a proven track record of project delivery, ideally within the voluntary or charity sector
- Be comfortable in taking the initiative in shaping organisational strategy and activity
- Be able to manage budgets set by the Trustees and assist in the development of budgets
If you are a passionate and dynamic leader with experience of working with both children and adults with disabilities and their families, we would like to hear from you.
For a full job description and application form, please contact us in the first instance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 4th September 2017 at 9am
There will be an opportunity for you to visit Our Space and ask questions about the role prior to the closing date between 6.30pm and 7.30pm on Thursday 31st August 2017.
First stage interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place on Sunday 10th September 2017, with second stage interviews taking place on Wednesday 13th September 2017.
This post is part-funded for 3 years by BBC Children in Need.
Apply for Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly