Administrator (CSS) Part Time
Administrator (CSS) Part Time
Location: Wolverhampton, postcode WV10 7QZ
Salary: competitive salary pro-rata
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Sector: Administration & Secretarial
Additional Information: http://www.junipertraining.co.uk
Juniper Training are looking to recruit an Administrator to work part time, based at our Central Support Services office in Wolverhampton.
We provide great training, opportunities for progression, not to mention great job satisfaction.
Job Outline & Purpose:
• Providing centralised administration support to our network of centres across all training programmes and support our Apprenticeship network of Employers.
• To maintain comprehensive and accurate data/records and other systems.
• Ensure compliance to funding body requirements
• To safeguard the welfare of all students, preventing radicalisation and promoting British Values
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• To provide effective cover for Senior Administrator.
• To record comprehensive student information onto Junipers data system
• Record evidence of student achievements and destinations in accordance with contracts and use Walled Garden to register student qualifications and request certificates. Having knowledge of GCSE registration process, ensuring deadlines are met.
• To maintain start/leaver paperwork, monthly claims, tracking/evidencing learner destinations
• To process student payments via appropriate systems
• To reconcile student travel/bursary/free meals
• To communicate effectively & support Centre Administrators
• To maintain an effective filing system to support all programme activities
• To maintain archiving system for student files across all programmes
• To complete all required documentation in accordance with laid down procedures to meet both contractual and internal requirements
• To undertake centre support visits in order to improve standard of admin across centre network
• To understand the Apprenticeship cost model and ensure employer contributions can be recovered; ensuring sufficient data is given raise appropriate invoices.
• To communicate and support the Apprenticeship Team.
• To carry out compliance checks on financial paperwork/supporting evidence across all programmes
• Interrogate PICs reports to identify areas of non-compliance
• To identify on-going areas of non-compliance and liaise with Quality in order to address
• Provide feedback to Centres and sub-contractors on quality of paperwork
• To comply with funding rules and performance management guidelines
• GCSE A-C Maths & English
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge of computerised data systems
• To provide statistical data
• Excellent communicator
• To work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• To remain positive, with a bubbly, engaging personality
• Excellent organisation skills
Of working in education or training
Experience of administrating EFA paperwork or similar
Business Admin Level 2
ECDL or similar
This role profile is intended to provide a guide to the main duties and responsibilities involved in the post at the date it was drawn up. It does not provide an exhaustive list and should be used in conjunction with the “duties and responsibilities” information for the role.
Juniper changes to meet demands of customers and stakeholders, therefore duties within job roles are also subject to change from time-to-time. This role profile will be regularly reviewed and updated, and staff are expected to employ a flexible approach to their work to adapt to these changes.
Changes made will be within the scope and grading of the post and are a common occurrence.
All staff are expected to;
o demonstrate and uphold Juniper's values at all times
o demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students
o conform to Juniper's health & safety policy, promoting a safe environment for all
o conform to Juniper's equality & diversity policy, championing/promoting improvements
o contribute to continual improvement
o be appropriately qualified
o attend and participate in training events/days to continually build CPD
The welfare of our students is paramount and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
Please download our Application Pack from our website www.junipertraining.co.uk and send your completed application to email@example.com to be considered for this role.
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 18th August 2017.
Apply for Administrator (CSS) Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly