Exciting opportunity not to be missed! TSYS Managed Services has a unique opportunity available for a Senior HR Advisor to join the team in Coventry. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join our Coventry team. We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
What are the responsibilities of the Senior HR Advisor?
- Provide ongoing support and mentoring to operations, offering objective and practical on all employee relations matters as necessary.
- Update internal HR systems with leavers, transfers, disciplinary information and any additional ad hoc HR information.
- Maintain employee information and documentation in line with compliance and audit requirements
- Support with the requirements of the business objectives by participating in the recruitment and selection process.
- Proactively identify trends from analysis of turnover reports and exit interviews to propose and implement changes that will reduce turnover. Develop and manage action plans re: retention & turnover.
- Work closely with business area managers to identify trends and implement initiatives to reduce absence. Support operations managers and team leaders in ensuring that the absence management policy is being adhered to.
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time as required by Manager and/or to facilitate the achievement of the HR Team’s objectives.
What skills do I need to have to become the Senior HR Advisor?
- CIPD level 5 qualification
- A strong background in employee relations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to influence
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Health Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you have the skills and knowledge to become our Senior HR Advisor, please click apply now!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly