Qualified Social Worker - GBP32p/h / Telephone interview
My client, a well know Local Authority throughout the East of England is offering an opportunity to kick start your Social Work career. You will be apart of a Children In Need team which has reduced Court Work caseloads, therefore leaving you in a far less stressful situation than other Child Protection Social Worker.
Interviews can be arranged over the phone with an immediate start giving you the chance to get back into work as quick as possible.
You will need:
- A background within Children's Services
- A full British drivers license
- HCPC registration
This is an authority where staff have a tendancy to stay long term, testament to the impact of lower caseloads and the development opportunities available to all within the service.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
For more information please contact Charles Crane on or send me an email on: . CV must be in word format.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.