To provide support to the assessor recruitment and deployment process and to the Operations Office team, in relation to the training of new assessors and sub-contractors
- In accordance with Assessor Development Plans and with guidance from the Resourcing and Deployment Manager, plan the training programmes of new assessors and sub-contractors by selecting appropriate training visits for them
- Communicate with new assessors and sub-contractors about their training programmes, answering questions and providing support where applicable
- Communicate with clients to gain their agreement for the presence of a trainee assessor.
- Communicate with supervising assessors over arrangements for new assessors and completion of induction assignment review forms
- Update internal visit plans and issue job notes
- Maintain related training records
- Assist with booking and arrangement of assessor training courses, including raising of purchase orders when required
- Develop a good understanding of the LRQA products, our services, systems and processes on an on-going basis.
- Identify and suggest improvements to Operations-focused administration processes and procedures
- Assess the risks and work in a safe manner at all times, robustly implementing health and safety rules, instructions and systems and refuse to undertake work that compromises your safety or health.
Report in a timely manner all incidents including near miss and safety observations (NMSO), accidents and injuries and raise any health and safety concerns with your line manager
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills with internal and external clients
- Enthusiatic and self-motivating with a polite and approachable manner
- Able to use own initiative to prioritise work and deal with multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- High degree of accuracy
- Able to work as part of a team to contribute to achieving departmental/business objectives
- Competence with IS products including Microsoft packages and databases
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply Now' button.