Account Manager - Small Domestic Appliances
Our client is developing its biggest and best ever ranges of vacuum cleaners and to support their progress they have a permanent vacancy for an Account Director for their Small Domestic Appliance Division. Location is flexible, but ideally good links to the motorway network.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing for SDA, dealing at head office level with buyers and brand managers. This is a senior Account Director role and requires an outstanding candidate who has a clear track record of building relationships, managing significant and complex business whilst also showing a track record of winning and developing new business. The successful candidate will be an outstanding relationship builder, with the ability to sell a full range of product across various product sectors. The company need a tenacious closer who is seeking to make a name for themselves through continued sales success.
- Must have a history of successful sales preferably in small electrical appliances to the electrical multiples.
- Candidate must be able to think innovatively, overcome obstacles and be determined to succeed.
- Excellent people skills and relationship building is essential.
- Ability to develop and identify new business opportunities with existing customers.
- Strength in communication and negotiation.
- Ability to deploy the proven successful strategy at the company.
The candidate will mainly have to;
- Plan and implement the business strategy to achieve the sales/ marketing objectives agreed by the business.
- Develop customer strategy and relationships
- Plan Promotional stock volume strategies
- Negotiate pricing and product specification/details and distribution
- Deliver against an extremely aggressive growth budget in a very competitive market.
- It is essential to have previous experience with similar very large national accounts and the type of customer highlighted above; experience in small electrical products is desirable.
- Target driven and motivated to deliver figures ahead of plan.
- Determination and a strategic approach to win business at all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Track record of managing and developing a product range with customers.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, 40% bonus potential based on performance is available, you will also be entitled to a package including 25 days annual holiday and Company bonus scheme, Company car, smart phone and laptop.
If you feel that you have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to succeed in this role then please apply online using the link at the bottom of the page.
Apply for Account Manager - Small Domestic Appliances
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly