Teacher Assistant (Nottingham Schools - LEAD)
The Supply Register are currently working with one of the largest Multi- Academy Trusts that have several Primary and Secondary Schools in the Nottingham area who are seeking Teaching Assistants for to create a bank of staff for the schools cover and recruitment needs.
The trust itself has been described as “One of the strongest sponsors operating in the East Midlands, with a track record of successfully transforming under-performing schools”.
"Highly effective teaching successfully promotes the school's values and an enjoyment in learning, and leads to the good achievement of all pupils. The high quality of teaching has been recognised externally and the school is a model of excellent practice."
The ideal candidate will:
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Have a TA qualification level 2 or above
- To deliver outstanding support across all subjects within the primary/secondary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
- To inspire students to appreciate the subject and its application
- You will work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups
- To meet all aspects of the schools high standards.
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
- To help to establish and maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning.
- Have a relevant TA qualification, level 2 or above
- Have relevant recent experience working within schools (1 year minimum)
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a Bank First staff solution. This in turn means the costs are less than an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
Payscale: £55-£65 p/d
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.
Apply for Teacher Assistant (Nottingham Schools - LEAD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly