Key Account Administrator
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Quest Commercial are currently recruiting for a Key Account Administrator, on a temp to perm basis. My client is an expanding fleet management company. Currently they manage and maintain over 50,000 vehicles and due to rapid success are increasing their Account Management Department.
Our client currently have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with excellent customer service and administration skills to join our Customer Support team. You will be dealing with our clients, their drivers and suppliers, assisting and ensuring our client maintain our outstanding levels of customer service.
The role will consist of but is not exhaustive of:
- Dealing with Fines.
- Foreign Travel Applications
- Processing Fuel Card Requests
- Driver Authorisations
- Adding & Removing Vehicles/Drivers from Insurance
- Internal Database Administration
- Dealing with Driver Enquiries.
- Parking Permits & Dart Charge Payment
- London Congestion Charge payments
- Grey Fleet
- Email Management (via dedicated team inbox)
- For this position interpersonal, organisational and exceptional customer service skills are essential
- Must have a great attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- The person Our client are looking for will have a confident and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills enabling them to successfully liaise with people at all levels
- Whilst knowledge of a Fleet environment would be beneficial, enthusiasm and the determination to succeed are more important to us