We are currently seeking a Branch Administrator to join our Birmingham Office. The role will involve being the main point of contact for the office and a vital role in keeping all departments running. You will be dealing with all telephone and email enquiries, booking viewings and general office administration.
This role would suit a highly driven and well organised self-starter who enjoys multitasking within a sales environment. A good eye for detail and strong administration skills would also be required.
Ad Hoc Property Management Limited are one of Europe's leading vacant property protection specialists, with a UK presence spanning 9 branches across the country. The group offers alternative property protection and management solutions whilst offering a socially responsible housing alternative.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a minimum Degree Level Standard or Equivalent (any degree) would be ideal but not essential.
- Some Sales Experience within Lettings, Recruitment, Telesales, Customer Services or Face to Face Sales within any industry.
- Good administration and process driven skills.
- A clean UK Drivers Licence
- Self-motivated and Target driven
- Driven, outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge or experience of the lettings or property market would be advantageous but not essential
- Honest, reliable and hardworking
- Intermediate I.T skills required.
- A confident and well-spoken communicator
In Return We Offer:
- Starting Salary of between GBP.00 and GBP18000.00 per annum dependent on experience.
- Generous commission structure starting at 30% of basic salary.
- 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Career growth and development for ambitious individuals.
Working hours are 40 hours per week mainly worked between 09:00 and 17:30, Monday to Friday but some flexibility would be required at busy periods for late and occasional weekend viewings.