Do you possess a commitment to delivering a high quality professional administrative service?
Are you bored of the challenge most admin roles bring?
Are you keen to make your mark in a variety of sites in a fast paced industry?
Then we have the job role for you.
- Deal with a multitude of enquiries
- External, management and operational reporting across multiple sites
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrate or explain the services available to customers
- Develop and maintain relevant databases, spreadsheets and filing systems to ensure accurate, up to date, information is accessible to those that require it
- Keep skills up to date and develop competence through learning from colleagues and/or gaining experience of a range of work
The successful candidate should have
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to use own initiative where relevant
- Own reliable transportation
We also offer a competitive salary
To apply please send an up to date C.V with a covering letter and someone will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Job Type: Full-time