- Flexible Hours
Job Title: Charge hand/engineer
Salary: GBP25,000 + free travel
Benefits: In return they offer an excellent remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience. The role is 39hrs per week guaranteed with the possibility of some overtime working.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Currently we are working with a highly trustworthy transport operator based in Derby who are looking to recruit a skilled Shift Charge Hand to be based at the Derby Depot. The successful applicant will have previous PCV or LGV experience and possess excellent diagnostic skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Demonstrate good supervisory and management skills
- Ensure that company maintenance standards and procedures are followed
- Effectively utilise all engineering and cleaning staff
- Ensure compliance with Department of Transport Standards (VOSA)
- Focus on cost control and ensure parts and materials are only changed when necessary
- Ensure all relevant paper work is completed
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Experience with HGV or PCV or any significant large vehicles (Including Military)
- Full manual driving license
- Experience of managing or supervision
HOW TO APPLY
If the above is within of interest, please apply by uploading your CV to this link:
Or feel free to call Jason or Kainatt on o.