DS Smith Plc is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 250 listed business with a turnover in excess of £3.6 billion.
The organisation employs over 22,000 people worldwide and is continuing to grow both organically and through acquisition.
DS Smith Packaging Heavy Duty which specialises in the manufacture of double and triple wall heavy-duty corrugated packaging is recruiting at its Hinckley site. The site is enjoying a major expansion phase which has led to the need to increase the workforce within the Production Department.
We currently have a number of vacancies for a twelve month contract within our Conversion department.
Do you have?
- Experience of working in a production/machine operating environment?
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude?
- Enthusiasm to join our expanding team?
- The drive to rise to challenges and problem solving?
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written?
If the answer is yes then you should apply.
The contract will operate on a 2 shift rotating basis covering weekend production:
- Nights: 18:00 - 06:00 Friday & Saturday | 18:00 - 01:00 Sunday
- Days: 06:00 - 18:00 Saturday & Sunday
We offer competitive rates of pay £12.50/hr and full training will be given to successful candidates.
To apply, please e-mail with current CV and covering letter to Bryan Johnson by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.