Media Sales Consultant - Telephone Sales
5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for professional Sales and Marketing Advisors to join our East Midlands Commercial Team. The position is based in Leicester with responsibilities across Derbyshire, East Staffordshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
Trinity Mirror is a national and regional digital publisher with an award winning portfolio of news websites, newspapers and magazines reaching more than 130 million people worldwide each month. But it's our people who make Trinity Mirror what it is.
Reporting to the Regional Telesales Manager the role is responsible for managing & retaining active customer accounts with a view to developing their revenue streams and increasing their life cycle. You will require a true understanding of the client's business, who are their customers, what are their goals and who is their competition.
What you need to know
Base Salary Competitive
Realistic first year OTE £6,000 to £9,000
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary, 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
- Develop client relationships and loyalty and provide exceptional customer service levels at all times.
- Adopt the appropriate communication style with each client, asking relevant questions and actively listening to understand the client's business needs.
- Gathering vital customer information and recording it in detail.
- Organise, track and manage the sales process from the beginning constantly updating progress.
- Research the market, related products and competition, quickly identifying opportunities for growth and prospects with potential
- Formulate proposals according to clients business needs, managing their accounts, developing areas of growth and closing unprofitable relationships
- Confidently demonstrate reliability and excellent principles in client engagement and service with an ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing clients.
- Deliver bespoke advertising solutions to match client's needs and drive results, building brand awareness and working partnerships, trust and loyalty through our brands.
- Review individual performance by constantly evaluating your own performance for improvement
- Achieve/exceed agreed revenue targets within agreed structured rates
- Achieve departmental KPI's
- Be aware of and adhere to all departmental policies and procedures
- Ensure the best possible targeted reach for the client using our multimedia portfolio
- Self-motivated with an ability to work within and meet targets and deadlines set
- Results driven with a real desire to succeed
- Motivated, proactive and enthusiastic at all times
- Able to work within a team
- Minimum two years sales experience with proven track record of driving revenues
- Customer driven