The successful candidate will be required to:
Support the entire commercial sales team to facilitate the efficient running of the department. Duties include:
- Develop & interrogate Barbour – ABI to seek potential tender opportunities
- Update and maintain sales development/pipeline log for Regional Sales Managers.
- Record all enquiries and distribute to sales for appraisal.
- Allocate Regional Sales Manager to quotes once issued and log.
- Follow up on all tender submissions and obtain feedback from tender returns, log and update.
- Office anchor for all sales admin requirements and fully support sales team who will be working remotely for periods of time.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns with architectural practices, delivery and assist in building a long-term sales pipeline of projects.
- Prepare order acknowledgements following order receipt.
- PQQ assessment, return and completion, plus follow up to gain access to sub-contractor database.
- Prepare statistical information on success rates, quotes vs orders.
- Develop and enhance knowledge of the brand and seek out cross selling opportunities where possible.
- Issue weekly progress reports, sales, quotes, operational delivery.
- Develop internal processes and procedures to enhance customer service.