Teachers, Teaching Assistants Required
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors Needed - Nottinghamshire
Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career? Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holiday's during term time? Are you a Teacher, Teaching Assistant or a cover Supervisor who is looking to gain an abundance of diverse and valuable experience?
Supply Desk are looking for flexible and enthusiastic supply teaching professionals for our schools in the Nottinghamshire area. We are looking for newly qualified and experienced Teachers, Teaching assistants and Cover Supervisors in Nottinghamshire who have the ability to teach up to Key Stage 5. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a Supply Desk Teaching Professional you will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
* The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects
* A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
Supply Desk will be able to offer the successful teaching professionals a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
* Competitive rates of pay.
* A no hassle payment scheme.
* Working in a rewarding environment.
* Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge.
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to contact me Cheri on or
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Supply Desk
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
Click to apply