Rhodar Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join their team based in Burton upon Trent. You will be on a full time permanent basis and be paid a highly competitive salary of £16,000 per annum.
Lexia Solutions Group is one of the UK's leading companies in environmental, health and safety and risk management services. Working out of a network of offices across the UK, we employ over 550 people across three businesses; Rhodar Ltd, Bagnall UK Ltd and Thermac (Hire) Ltd. One of our goals is to have the best trained and most motivated people in our industry.
Rhodar is at the forefront of asbestos removal in the UK. We have been providing exceptional service since 1976 employing over 400 employees at 12 facilities nationwide and have earned our enviable reputation for uncompromising quality and Health and Safety.
Our commitment to health and safety underpins everything we do. Our vision is to maintain our market leading position, developing long-term client relationships and maintain the highest industry standards of service and performance.
We require an experienced office Administrator to work in our Burton-on-Trent office, ideally with an immediate start.
Responsibilities of our Administrator
- Answering telephone enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Entering data into the bespoke databases ensuring spelling and grammar are of a high standard.
- Collating information and paperwork for site staff.
- Scanning documents into a PDF Format.
- Filing of documents
- Providing other administration duties as required
Key Competencies of our Administrator
- Planning and organizing
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Information collection and management
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive salaries
- 25 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year
- Childcare vouchers
- Onsite parking.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applicants, unfortunately we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
The Lexia Solutions Group is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.